Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does anybody know the name of any facial products from canada, they are really good. please help.?

my cousin sales some facial cream products, but she wont sale them to me because she thinks that im going to buy directly from the website, but they are from canada and they are really good, please help me.


Thanks


God blessDoes anybody know the name of any facial products from canada, they are really good. please help.?
Are you asking for the name of the product your cousin sells?


I can't say because I have no idea what you are referring to.


There are many Canadian brands of products, you'd have to describe it.Does anybody know the name of any facial products from canada, they are really good. please help.?
MARY KAY is always best.
Coneja,





Don't know about the company your cousin buys from, but if you are looking for good creams I would suggest Isabella Pelle. I buy all my skin care from them, plus they ship anywhere 4 free. check them out. hope this helps.


http://www.isabellapelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment