Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Any good products for dry facial skin?

I currently use Hydra Complete by Estee Lauder. Perhaps someone can share what they use on their face w/out making it greesy!! Thank you!Any good products for dry facial skin?
I went to my dermotologist because I have very dry facial skin and sometimes experience dry patches and he prescribed a cream called pandel, it worked great but I ran out so I've been mosturizing with oil of olay night cream at night and all day cream as needed throughout the day it leaves your skin soft and not greasy your skin should soak it all up. I combine the cream and moisterizer with the toner, cleanser, and eye cream. My mom has been using oil of olay products since she was young and she doesn't have a wrinkle on her she swears by it.Any good products for dry facial skin?
Yes, Mary Kay has an Oil-Free Hydrating Gel, an Intense Moisturizing Cream, an Advanced Moisture Renewal System, and an Extra-Emollient Night Cream which all work wonders. Go to www.marykay.com and typr in your zip code to find a consultant in your area.( They only put the best consultants in that directory)
I'm unsure of the name, but there is an oil-free moisterizer I use from Mary Kay (call your local dealer). It's WONDERFUL!!! I used to look like my cheeks were burned from the dry skin, now it's youthful again finally.
Be careful what you put on your skin!


The skin is your largest organ, and it absorbs everything.





Check ingredient lists until you are confident that you are getting a quality product!





The 10 most UN-wanted:


These are facts about 10 of the most unwanted ingredients that may be in your personal care and beauty aid products!





1. Isopropyl Alcohol


2. Mineral Oil


3. PEG


4. Propylene Glycol (PG)


5. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) %26amp; Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)


6. Chlorine


7. DEA (diethanolamine) MEA (monoethanolamine) TEA (triethanolamine)


8. FD%26amp;C Color Pigments


9. Fragrance


10. Imidazolidinyl Urea and DMDM Hydantoin





(I CAN source all this info, but didn't want to post a huge answer.)
Oil of Olay----it is marvelous and just the best--works on other parts of the body too. REgular daily use and you will soon see results. Thanks.
You may need to take some Flaxseed or Fish oil supplements. Dry skin can be a sign that you are not getting enuff essential fatty acids in your diet. EFA Complete from Swanson Vitamins might be worth a trial.
Read some skin care tips and more on this site to help you with it
aqueous cream. available from most chemists. Pure, not smelly and you can wash with it.
Hey Bella,





Use the Skin products featured on this website available Online only and your dry skin problem will dissappear. Good luck.





http://hdavdani.qhealthbeauty.com/
I try not to wash my face but once a day before I go to bed. When I am having a bout of dry skin, I exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot scrub for sensitive skin. I also try to wash my face once a week with Ponds Cold Cream (excellent for getting rid of make-up). It has mineral oil in it, which can be greasy, but not if you follow up with a light swab-over with a toner.


Ponds Cold Cream is not for everyday use, but once or twice a week, it works wonders.
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment